Sunday, July 16, 2006

... the love you take...

I've read that the average life span for a blog is two months, so I guess I'm average. Yay me! It's certainly better than "less than average."

I started this blog because I felt I needed an outlet to process stuff. My relationships are a little outside the norm, and they aren't suitable to discuss with friends. As a person who talks through things (or writes through them in this case), I thought this would be a good outlet to simply talk about the things rumbling around up there in my head. And it's served its purpose to some extent. It's also served to cause some hurt feelings in my relationships and that's no good.

So I'm ending this blog. I have relationships with two really great men. And I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that.

I want to thank you for reading, commenting and emailing. I have enjoyed getting to know some like-minded folks in the blogging world and your advice and words of kindness mean more than you know.

Take good care...
DC

...is equal to the love you make.

5 Comments:

Blogger just me said...

Best of luck to you. Sounds like you're making the right decision by ending the blog if it was damaging your relationships.

I really hope things work out for all of you. So what if your relationship isn't the 'norm', everyone has to do what works best for them and makes them happy.

16 July, 2006 17:45  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Fare thee well, dear DC. You'll be missed.

...and do let me know how you liked the "brush with death."

Hugs,
Bonnie

16 July, 2006 19:00  
Blogger Tigger said...

Hey Sweetie,

I somehow missed that you were ending the blog!! Please let me know if I can help in any way at all... anything!

And thanks for continuing to peruse my blog despite your absence here. Give the best that you can and trust that is the best that you can do and the most that anyone can expect from you!

Biggest hugs, dear girl,
Tigger

24 July, 2006 18:41  
Blogger sxuly yrs said...

DC..you will be missed babe! I hope you still drop by and visit from time to time!

hugs!
andi

29 July, 2006 19:17  
Blogger Earn A LifeTime of Income From Anywhere! said...

Interesting. I learn something all the time. Thanks and visit us at Shopping Tips

17 December, 2006 22:04  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home