Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm in need of some restraint

Any afternoon that starts with me spending copious amounts of time licking and sucking B’s toes is a good afternoon. The look of contentment on his face while I’m doing this is priceless.

After what had felt like and eternity, B and I got to spend some quality time together. He tried out the tawse he got for his birthday. I was really hoping to have some bruising or at least some markings on my ass with that cool shape. "It’d look like you’d been licked by Satan’s tongue." Wouldn’t it, though? This is a mean and unforgiving implement. The picture doesn’t really convey that too well. I can’t wait to feel it again! I did end up with some bruising in some very interesting places, though.

I found myself bound between two posts. He’d pulled my hair back and attached something to it. That something was attached to the posts. I couldn’t tell what "that something" was, but I could tell it hurt like hell to move my head. Even flipping through my mental Rolodex of items in the vicinity that could possibly be used, I came up with nothing. My hands were not bound at all, which presented a different sort of challenge.

He moved my legs apart which pulled my hair even harder. A clothespin was attached to each of my labia. The clothespins were attached to the posts, causing me to be spread open. But there was some give in the bindings and it was unlike anything I remember experiencing before. Next came the spanking, paddling, beating. And every whack seemed to be forceful enough to make me jump. Every jump was like a fist pulling my hair and two hands yanking on the clothespins. Pain was everywhere at once. It was very intense.

After it was over and I saw what the mysterious bindings were, it made perfect sense: bungee cords. He’d used a bungee cord as a ponytail holder! The man is creative.

Ahh… good times.

This entry is apparently plagued by some demon. Maybe it’s Satan getting me back for talking about his tongue, but as I finished fine tuning it last night, the power went out and I lost it. Yes, I save early and often, but I guess this one ended up in the abyss. So I’m going to run with this abbreviated version and move on.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shon Richards said...

Ohh, bungee for hair. That's a great idea. It sounds like an awesome time.

07 July, 2006 07:02  
Blogger Tigger said...

Hey DC,

This was one erotic and original session... my Dante could easily take some hints from this (and most likely just did as I asked him to read it right after I did).

He loves the feel and power of tangling my hair in his fist... I'd never thought of being restrained primarily by my hair... perish the thought.

But seriously, a great session described with eloquence and vividity! Great job, DC!!

Big hugs,
Tigger

16 July, 2006 07:44  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home