Thursday, June 29, 2006

Time is the final currency

You know, I don’t know why I find it so powerfully erotic. Logically, it’s a sentence… one of those phrases that starts with "I want you to…" Does what comes afterward really matter? It’s neat and simple and leaves no room for ambiguity. "I want you to…" I don’t have to interpret it or spin it. I only have to do it. And I did. At 9:08PM. And it was good. Thank you, B.

And don’t tell me that women don’t buy shoes just to keep other women from having them. Remember that ebay-spree I mentioned? Well, today the last item on my watch list was closing. Shoes, perhaps? Why, yes. One of the pitfalls to sniping is you sometimes get busy doing things like… oh… earning a living… and you forget to bid. So I emailed to ask the seller if she was planning to relist them. "No. I’ve decided to keep them." Dammit.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tigger said...

Hi DC,

I hate shoes, shopping for them, trying them on, getting used to them... give me bare feet or moccasins anytime.

But I used to love E-Bay (too dangerous for an impulsive buyer who really can't afford to buy anything at all)... now that I'm not in control of any finances, it just isn'
t as much fun even to window shop. But I still do it once in a while, just for fun...

Hugs,
Tigger

01 July, 2006 19:15  
Blogger Damnation's Cellar said...

Hey tigger!

My preference would be to go barefoot, too, but the rest of the world hasn't caught on yet. :)

DC

02 July, 2006 04:38  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home